Monday, November 30, 2009

Can anybody help me get the song cute without the E by taking back sunday to my myspace profile only

i try to look it up on the music on myspace but when i go to taking back sunday the music they have doesnt have cute without the E i only want the song the vid.



Can anybody help me get the song cute without the E by taking back sunday to my myspace profile only the song

So you want the song without the video? Best bet is to download a music downloading program, like LimeWire and download the song. Then upload it from you computer onto your myspace.



Cheers!



Can anybody help me get the song cute without the E by taking back sunday to my myspace profile only the song

Try YouTube.com They may have a video with the song in it that you could post on your myspace page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone