Saturday, November 28, 2009

Whats a website i can get cute myspace contact tables?

besides whateverlife.com



Whats a website i can get cute myspace contact tables?

there's lots of them.....here's some i use:



www.mynicespace.com



www.blinkyou.com



www.toxt.com (not many on here)



www.pimp-my-profile.com



Whats a website i can get cute myspace contact tables?

On my HTML help website, for all you MySpace fans out there, there's a link to my other site where I list all of the BEST places to get MySpace layouts, DIV layers, codes, music, graphics, glitter graphics, and so much more. You can even submit your own favorite MySpace layouts, codes, or graphics website and if I like it, I'll add it to my page.



http://www4.webng.com/Sapphires/webhelp....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone