Monday, December 28, 2009

How to use a myspace div layout, cuase there cute and I like them, but don't know how to use th

Can someone tell me how to use a myspace div layout?



How to use a myspace div layout, cuase there cute and I like them, but don't know how to use them. Help me.

you can't use them unless you have at least a basic knowledge of html. if anything doesn't line up, or you want to change something within the layout you'll need to know css on top of that. if you find a div layout, most of them come with instructions. the first step is to replace the part where it says 'friendid' with your id number. from that point you have to play with it a little bit to get it the way you want. i have basic html knowledge and it took me about an hour to change mine and fix it. try searching for a tutorial on div layouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone