Thursday, December 24, 2009

Whats a cute headline for my myspace????

And how do u draw those heart things..



Whats a cute headline for my myspace????

I'm not sure of a 'cute' headline. But you draw the hearts by putting %26amp; hearts ; (but without the spaces so it looks like this 鈾? where ever you want then.



Learn all that kind of stuff at whateverlife.com



Whats a cute headline for my myspace????

got me



Whats a cute headline for my myspace????

cookie monster



Whats a cute headline for my myspace????

cute flinch and i don't know



Whats a cute headline for my myspace????

these hearts?



鈾?鈾?鈾?鈾?鈾?鈾?鈾?鈾?br>Whats a cute headline for my myspace????



i have one but i don't know how to do any of that cool stuff



Whats a cute headline for my myspace????

Sugar %26amp; Spice, Candy Hearts, SweetTart, or Dazzle.



Whats a cute headline for my myspace????

A headline that matches your character and you make the hearts like this %26amp; then hearts then ; Push it together....



%26amp;...hearts; Remove the 3 dots and make sure they all touch. And Bam there is your heart.



Whats a cute headline for my myspace????

i dont draw, u crazy? we get them. i got them microsoft word, pics and u can copy them off mine



u can say:



"鈾モ櫋醿o worry im at ur service醿︹櫋鈾?"



"鈾モ櫋醿o worry im here醿︹櫋鈾?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone