Monday, December 28, 2009

What's a cute way to redo my myspace?

I want a change but I want it to be different from everyone else's helpp!!! 10 points



What's a cute way to redo my myspace?

you can look at mine and take some pointers if you like it...but be creative and try to come up with something unique



http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fus...



What's a cute way to redo my myspace?

I use default layouts.



All of my friends love them and can't ever find any.



:]



What's a cute way to redo my myspace?

=]



You could always try a Skinny layout, default layout with a cool background, or add some unique icons to you're profile, like on photobucket. I always just cram my page with cool icons when i feel like its gettin boring. =]



What's a cute way to redo my myspace?

Scroll boxes and drop-down menus are AWESOME. You can get the codes from whateverlife.com and follow Ashbo's tutorial on how to change the colors. It's really easy to do.



I've also done different themes...like once I had a rainbow layout with matching rainbow graphics, and an extended network that said "You are the color in my black and white world." with a black and white default pic. That was kind of the theme I had going on then. Sometimes I do stuff that I like, like cherries, or WWE...I usually make mine personal but it's always different from everyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone